Starts In . . .
200 HOUR FOUNDATIONS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
For the Love of all things Yoga: Teach what you love
Online – Starts 1st Jan, 2020 | Bali – 1st Mar – 15th Mar 2020
Do You Want To Become A Certified Yoga Teacher?
All New and Improved International Teacher Training In
• Deepen your personal practice
• Increase your knowledge of yoga philosophy
• Understand the basic foundations of all aspects of yoga
Everything you need in one place.
The Living Yoga Institute 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) presents you the opportunity to become a certified yoga teacher while deeply enhancing your personal practice. This YTT will give you an introduction into yoga practice and philosophy while learning other aspects and the skills you need to become the best version of you possible as you become a Yoga Teacher.
This 200 Hr Yoga Teacher certification will provide you with a holistic understanding of yoga.
- Yoga History & Philosophy: Understand the ancient texts, The Vedas, The Upanishads, The Bhagavad Gita, and the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Yoga Anatomy: Includes anatomy and physiology as well as practical applications in yoga practice.
- Yoga Asanas: Understanding principles of yoga alignment, study of Yoga Bandhas and advanced study of over 50 yoga poses.
- Sanskrit: Understanding basic Sanskrit terms, Sanskrit pose names and pronunciation
- Yoga Sequencing: Learn how to prepare for classes, including creating class plans, elements of a yoga class, sequencing, and including themes.
- Hands On Adjustments: Understand the relationship between teacher and student in adjustments and exploring how to do adjustments for different poses and their relationship to body mechanics.
- Meditation: Explore meditation techniques, benefits, and how it relates to yoga practice
- Pranayama: Learn the history of pranayama practice and explore basics on how to guide others in pranyama practice.
- Working With The Chakras: Understand how Chakras work, energetic associations and how they relate to yoga practice
- Class Experience: Explore basic cueing and language for your classes, props, and demoing poses
- Yoga Business & Marketing: Learn all the foundations for business and marketing for your yoga business, including finding teaching opportunities, outreach, social media, branding, and marketing.
(until July 31st, 2019)*
Single Bed – $3063
Double Bed – $3263
Double bed – $3463
Luxury private suite – $3563
*$1,000 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit to hold your spot.
Included with in the cost of tuition:
- 15 days/14 nights Luxury accommodations
- 3 healthy and hearty gluten free meals per day (dinner on day 1 and breakfast on final day)
- Welcome Dinner with authentic Balinese experience
- Welcome drink, refreshing face towel
- Unlimited complimentary filtered drinking water
- Fresh tropical fruits daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wireless Internet
- 200+ page Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- Printed handouts
- Online resources
- Ongoing mentorship throughout the training
ABOUT THE VILLA
You have the opportunity to enjoy the Jacuzzi & big pool 18 x 9 at your choosing.
You can also explore the breathtaking landscape or explore the tropical garden.
What Course Materials Come With This Program?
First, there is an online stage where you will have lifetime access to course materials and videos.
Secondly, the in-person aspect of the YTT in Bali will include your Teacher Training Manual and worksheets.
You will also be given a notebook.
What Will The Schedule Look Like?
6:15-7:45am Morning Yoga Flow
7:45-8am Silent Meditation
8-9:30am BREAKFAST BREAK
9:30-11am Philosophy LECTURE (8 Limbs & Sutras)
11am-12:30pm Asana Breakdown/Student Teaching
12:30-2pm LUNCH BREAK
2:30-3:30pm History/Anatomy/Subtle Body LECTURE
3:30-6pm Vinyasa Sequencing/Student Teaching/Workshops
6pm onwards – time is your own
Will I Receive A Yoga Teacher Certification After Completion Of This Course?
Do You Offer Any Payment Plans?
When Does The Teacher Training Start And Finish?
The 1st part will be an online segment. This will be sent out to you Jan 1st, 2020. The only aspect is required to be completed before the 2nd stage in-person training.
The 2nd stage which is the in-person physical aspect of the teacher training in Bali starts March 1st, 2020 and ends March 14th 2020.